Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nothing makes any bloody sense


My recent posts don't make sense at all. Nothing here makes sense.


The way I'm behaving don't make sense.

My act of isolating myself and hating being alone afterwards don't make sense.

Horribly senseless that I don't want to talk to people yet I want someone to message me just so I know that someone is thinking of me. The second part is such a horribly insecure act, I can't stand it.

Quite senseless how I say I don't want to talk to people when I actually do.

Just that I don't know who, when and how.
I don't know if anybody wants to listen because everybody's busy and nobody will have the time. I don't have the time either. And guess what, I'm wasting it away because my brain is dead and can't think.

Completely senseless that I know its weird that I think and act the way I do, yet I don't really care.




The fact that I'm writing such senseless stuff is senseless.

The fact that I know it's senseless yet I'm still writing is senseless.


I'm having a hell of a headache AGAIN. Just popped a panadol pill.

No comments: